Vaginal Suppositories formulated for relief during period, or for local muscular relaxation and inflammation relief
Hemp oil in triglycerides derived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil (fatty acid base).
- Experience the soothing, tension-melting effects of pristine hemp oil
- Each suppository delivers 100 mg Hemp Oil directly to the area that needs it most
- Free of solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides
- 20X higher bioavailability and absorption rate compared to oral administration (gastrointestinal)
- Patients find Harmony helpful for spasms, convulsions, tremors, endocrine disorders, anxiety, depression, psychosis and other mood disorders, and overall wellness
Why do you use a suppository?
Suppositories are a great way to deliver active ingredients to the body when other routes, such as oral, cannot be used.
A suppository is small and may be round, oval, or cone-shaped. A substance, such as cocoa butter or gelatin, surrounds the medication. The suppository dissolves to release the drug once inside the body.
Suppositories may treat the local area, or the active ingredient may travel to other parts of the body through the bloodstream.
Why use s suppositories?
Suppositories deliver many types of ingredients, and a person may need to use them if they:
- are having seizures and cannot take the oral dosage by mouth
- are unable to swallow for any reason
- are vomiting and cannot keep liquids down
- have a blockage that stops the dosage moving through the digestive system
People may also take suppositories if the ingredient:
- tastes too bad to take by mouth
- would break down too quickly in the gut
- could be destroyed in the gastrointestinal tract